Wednesday, May 9 2018: 18:30 – 22:00
This unique gathering will be hosted by Four Buddhist monastics who have come to visit us all the way from the Plum Village Mindfulness practice center in France.
You can learn a little about the Plum Village spirit and tradition here:
During this gathering, all our guests will have the opportunity to experience the wisdom of a Buddhist Dharma lesson guided by our monastic friends. We will also get in touch with the healing energy of walking through a natural forest in mindfulness, and practice the peace of sitting in communal meditation.
– The event will be conducted in English.
– Fruits and Coffee/Tea will be available throughout the evening. If you choose to bring food with you to the gathering, please bring vegan food.
– We will be practicing outdoors, it is recommended to bring mosquito repellent.
– Please bring seating cushions with you.
– How To find us: Write שדמאמא – מרכז אקולוגי קהילתי or Shdemama in Google Maps or Waze 🙂
– Please park your vehicles near the greenhouses within the dirt road, and not near the main road.
This event is conducted with love, in the Dana tradition. Our guests may support us with any donation they feel comfortable with.
See you there!
With deep gratitude,
Middle East Wake Up Tour team